Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another exciting Sunday here in the Camus household....
OK, got the priorities done, slept in, washed and polished the Maverick, cut the grass, installed a roofrack, played with my son, annoyed the wife intensley, took the dog for a walk, fed my assorted fish, looked for a new house ( Yes, we are desperate to move away from Leeds), and even managed an afternoon nap on the sofa :yahoo:

Tonight, though, I went exploring on Google Earth, and looked up some of the places that you Yanks live in..

Hey, you even get to "Virtually" walk down the roads over there, thank goodness you cannot do that over here...

Must admit, it was nice to see some of your neighbourhoods, very interesting, even though all your vehicles drive on the wrong side of the road ;)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
camusdarrach said:
even though all your vehicles drive on the wrong side of the road ;)
We only do that to annoy those of you who do drive on the "right side" of the road. :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
funny thing is ive used it to check out the other side of the pond haha. (and driving a LHD veh over here is fun!!)

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
For even more fun go to rottenneighbor.com There's some real fun there.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MadMax said:
For even more fun go to rottenneighbor.com There's some real fun there.
Oh boy, I think I'll join that site, and post what our next door neighbours/thugs get up to :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Uh-oh.

:bill:

·
Registered
611 Posts
CrashNburn said:
funny thing is ive used it to check out the other side of the pond haha. (and driving a LHD veh over here is fun!!)
Just angel a mirrior to the screen. Them it comes out ok!!! :D :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts