·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Cool. I like the engine shot.

I want a Nikon! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
:thumb: Makes me want to pull out my Nikon D80 and start shooting... Too bad it's dark out :bill:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
wheres a pic of the camera?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That's a good request CrashNburn. Hope you don't mind gmercedesbenz. What model designation is the Nikon? :) For example , RobtRoma indicated his is the " D80 ". My nikon dslr is a " D40X " which is basically the D40 with a few upgrades.

It is my first dslr camera. I have plenty to learn. Purchased it from the store as a ' Twin lens ' set up.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Nikon Cool Pix L1 here. 6.2 MegaPixels, 5X zoom, and a few other gee whiz things that I don't use.

I had a Kodak 913 that took better photos. It was a 9 mega pix camera with more gee whiz things on it! Avatar photo was taken with this Kodak.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
The V6 is my favorite, you should shrink it and make that your avatar!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe it or not its a Nikon Coolpix S200! I bought it becuase I didn't want something that would be as bulky as carrying around D50-60 so this worked out nicely. The Nikon dealer told me it uses the same image processing that the D-60 does. If you go to Google and search Coolpix S200 you should find a pic =)

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
kkreit01 said:
Looks very nice! You just had to tempt me with that engine cover.
We don't have a nice pretty engine cover! :shrug: :rant:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.