Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning (ok, actually I haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's still 'Good Evening'). I have a 1st generation Escape, hardly ever given me any trouble. Still looks close to mint inside and out. People laugh at how detailed my engine compartment is, etc. And when I cleared 100,000 miles, I finally started letting my 100 lb crazy dog ride in the far back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

So have you got any pics of your Escape that you can show us?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Greetings!! Another New Yorker, huh? That's where our "Wizard" lives. :)
Yes, pics are a must by the 3rd post! :yes:
You're gonna love it here!
:beer:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
Welcome aboard! Where in New York do you call home?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Dasha said:
Greetings!! Another New Yorker, huh? That's where our "Wizard" lives. :)
And one of our great mods! :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
aw, shucks :heart: :blush: thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Dasha said:
Dasha said:
Greetings!! Another New Yorker, huh? That's where our "Wizard" lives. :)
And one of our great mods! :D
Actually two great mods.......jmorton also! Y'all should have a meeting of the minds up there in the Big Apple!!

Okay, I think I'm done quoting myself.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
10kpharo?

That sounds familiar, for some reason.

:shades:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Welcome to the City!

Dasha...your nose has seemed to change to a darker color...:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Welcome to the City!

Dasha...your nose has seemed to change to a darker color...:)
Geez, just cause I'm not calling you a hottie at the moment. :taz:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Dasha said:
Scooter Scott said:
Welcome to the City!

Dasha...your nose has seemed to change to a darker color...:)
Geez, just cause I'm not calling you a hottie at the moment. :taz:
:yes:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
And the award for the first Double Self Quote goes to......DASHA! :yahoo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
MadMax said:
And the award for the first Double Self Quote goes to......DASHA! :yahoo:
OMG, thank you!! I'd like to thank myself for making this award possible.......

:lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
You had quite the supporting cast.

:hyst:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
I was gonna thank you, but didn't want to make Scottie jealous again. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Dasha said:
I was gonna thank you, but didn't want to make Scottie jealous again. :)
Foolish, maybe... :lol:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top