Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome aboard gang! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ScottieIUFan said:
Who the heck is Kiki?
The initials used to be RB. Don't you read your emails?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ScottieIUFan said:
Oh crap am I supposed to pick a new name?
You can log out and create a new identity and log back in if you'd like. Not to worry. You're among friends.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Woohoo!! Up and running, indeed!!!

Here's to the BEGINNING of NEW BEGINNINGS ....with the friendliest people around!!
:)

·
Super Moderator
4,758 Posts
Hey! I can post now too! Greetings all, I hope this proves to be a long and healthy friendship here! You no what I mean?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
weebee said:
Hey! I can post now too! Greetings all, I hope this proves to be a long and healthy friendship here! You no what I mean?
Hey! We agreed on NO "no's", remember?? LOL

But yes, I definitely KNOW what you mean!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What'd I miss today?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad you showed up. I am having a boatload of trouble trying to upload an avatar or past a link from a host site. What's the secret handshake?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Kiki said:
I'm glad you showed up. I am having a boatload of trouble trying to upload an avatar or past a link from a host site. What's the secret handshake?
I actually had a hard time with that as well. What I did is I took the picture and saved it to my computer, then just used the upload feature from the settings page. Then it worked just fine!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scooter Scott said:
Kiki said:
I actually had a hard time with that as well. What I did is I took the picture and saved it to my computer, then just used the upload feature from the settings page. Then it worked just fine!
That's not working for me. Any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
How big is the pictures? KB and the pixels. right click on the picture and goto properties. Tell me what it says in that.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I resized it and uploaded it, but lost the animation. :(

What do you know about that sort of thing?

·
Registered
84 Posts
After several years of eaves dropping, I've decided to participate with this great bunch of folks. I know I don't really qualify for the forum since my ride is a 1996 Explorer, but it is parked next to an escape so maybe that counts.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I gave up on the one I was working with and opted for something else.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.