Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can get an after market grill for my truck! I dont want a bolt over cuz I dont think they look all that well in the pics from the manufacturer. I like the mesh style!! Thanx 4 your help

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Ohhh!! I did something good!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
You wanna know something else that won't last??? :whistle:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Word on the street is that Scottie is really good when he's being really bad. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
That depends on which street you heard the word from.

:lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help there but i wanted to see if anyone knew where I could get a replacement aftermarket grill cuz i dont realy like the bolt over look.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jshak07 said:
Thanks for the help there but i wanted to see if anyone knew where I could get a replacement aftermarket grill cuz i dont realy like the bolt over look.
:topic:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
jshak07 said:
when something other than the previously posted grills become available, i'll let ya know. i've got some of the biggest manufacturers of grills with post-it notes all over their desks waiting to call my shop the minute something becomes available. and that goes for lights, body kits etc etc. i think the mesh looks the best though. i'll probably end up buying it before next week. i've been wanting to buy that one from ebay for months now. i'll take pics when i get it

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Weezy504 said:
jshak07 said:
when something other than the previously posted grills become available, i'll let ya know. i've got some of the biggest manufacturers of grills with post-it notes all over their desks waiting to call my shop the minute something becomes available. and that goes for lights, body kits etc etc. i think the mesh looks the best though. i'll probably end up buying it before next week. i've been wanting to buy that one from ebay for months now. i'll take pics when i get it
I wonder if they do the mesh for the Tribute...I couldn't look bad with wire mesh in the grill insert.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Weezy504 said:
jshak07 said:
Did you end up getting that mesh grille? Ifso, how's the quality?

I'd love to see what it looks like on an Escape before I get one myself. Post Pics.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was just thinking...a stock looking black honeycomb/mesh grille WITHOUT the Ford emblem might make the 05-07's look kinda like a Nissan from certain viewing angles...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I might have to agree Davis....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts