Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying to join since last December, a certain other forum site has finally accepted my membership! :doh:
Wonder if the creation, and growing popularity of this site has had an influence :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think I'll stop here though, with the friendly Escape owners!!! :yahoo:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Glad to have you with us. :))

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
We are very glad you joined our growing group of SUV lovers!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Welcome camusdarrach. :happy: :)// What colour duco is your escape? Also i recognize the bridge in background.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stone said:
Welcome camusdarrach. :happy: :)// What colour duco is your escape? Also i recognize the bridge in background.
:)// Stone, the Maverick colour is Metallic Gold Ash, the bridge in the background is Tower Bridge, in London, the road I parked on to take the photo is Shad Thames.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the site (you made the right choice)

~John

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach I can guarantee that you will be much happier here. I joined that other site back in June, 2007. I did not post much but was a very faithful reader of the posts signing in several times a day. Everybody that made that other site worth going to is now here. I have gotten to know these people by reading their posts and they are truly a great bunch !!! I am now coming out of my shell and posting more. Kinda on the quiet side. Was actually going into Escape City withdrawl when the site was down that one weekend !!

You have been on this site long enough to see what a great place it is and I am sure that you will agree. This site is going to blow that other site right out of the water !!!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
escape08xlt said:
camusdarrach I can guarantee that you will be much happier here. I joined that other site back in June, 2007. I did not post much but was a very faithful reader of the posts signing in several times a day. Everybody that made that other site worth going to is now here. I have gotten to know these people by reading their posts and they are truly a great bunch !!! I am now coming out of my shell and posting more. Kinda on the quiet side. Was actually going into Escape City withdrawl when the site was down that one weekend !!

You have been on this site long enough to see what a great place it is and I am sure that you will agree. This site is going to blow that other site right out of the water !!!
escape08xlt, youn and I are so much alike, I tried to join the other site last December, 3 months later they finally let me in. :bang: :bang: :bang:
Ok, I have made a couple of posts on there, and I do find some of the posts there helpfull when my car has the occasional problem. :(' :doh:
But, the people whom made that site what it was moved here, and it's a pleasure to share comments with them. :yahoo:
I know where I'd like to be!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
escape08xlt said:

same thing only i was a member of the "forgotten zone" a bit longer HAHA

·
Registered
611 Posts
escape08xlt said:
camusdarrach I can guarantee that you will be much happier here. I joined that other site back in June, 2007. I did not post much but was a very faithful reader of the posts signing in several times a day. Everybody that made that other site worth going to is now here. I have gotten to know these people by reading their posts and they are truly a great bunch !!! I am now coming out of my shell and posting more. Kinda on the quiet side. Was actually going into Escape City withdrawl when the site was down that one weekend !!........
:yahoo: :D :beer: :party: :play:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach,
I'm so glad you are sticking around because your fun-loving and upbeat personality is so contagious and we are proud to have you as a member here!

:WW

escape08xlt~
Wow, your post made my WEEK!!
A lot of work has gone into this site and comments like yours make it all worthwhile!!
I'm so glad you are going to be a regular poster here and we are proud to have you as a member as well! :\/ :) :\/

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Dasha said:
camusdarrach,
I'm so glad you are sticking around because your fun-loving and upbeat personality is so contagious and we are proud to have you as a member here!

escape08xlt~
A lot of work has gone into this site and comments like yours make it all worthwhile!!
I'm so glad you are going to be a regular poster here and we are proud to have you as a member as well! :\/ :) :\/
All I can say is that Dasha said it first and said it best, but I whole-heartedly agree with everything she said!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dasha said:
camusdarrach,

:kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :shades: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thought I would upload this picture to share with you folks.....

Is Mini-me here your youngest recruit at 21 months old??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dasha said:
camusdarrach,

escape08xlt~
Well, after what we've been through the last few months :fan: , we had two paths to coose from, either complete, permanent despair, milking everybodies sympathy :stop: , OR, dust ourselves down, re-evaluate life, and GO FOR IT !!! :yahoo:
I'm known for my "spur of the moment" humour, glad to see it's appreciated here. :WW
Posts like what escape08xlt really show what decent people you all are. :kneel: :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Thought I would upload this picture to share with you folks.....

Is Mini-me here your youngest recruit at 21 months old??? :lol: :lol:
LOVE IT!!! :\/
:) :WW :)

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Start 'em young,...Raise 'em right! :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:clap:

Nice pic!!! Yeah, I'd say she's our youngest recruit!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
camusdarrach,

escape08xlt~
Thanks You Dasha and Kiki !!! :\/ :\/ :) :) :\/ :\/

camusdarrach Your little guy is such a sweetheart and I really have enjoyed the pics of him !!! :)) :))

1 - 20 of 71 Posts