Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol: :hyst: :clap:

If that's an example of his reaction time, I hope that I stay at least two states away from him any time that I'm on the road.

:bill:

·
Registered
781 Posts
:lol: :lol: I like how he goes back to put the handle back on the pump before walking to his car

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
HAHA.. you cna see that he hears the noise and looks up, but doesnt even notice his escape gone. i would like to add to the 2 states remark. can you guys kick him to mexico? so that he is 2 countries away from me and my family lol :bill:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:shock:

Those antihistamines are a real downer man! :doh:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
CrashNburn said:
HAHA.. you cna see that he hears the noise and looks up, but doesnt even notice his escape gone. i would like to add to the 2 states remark. can you guys kick him to mexico? so that he is 2 countries away from me and my family lol :bill:
Noooo! He'd still be close to me and my family!!!!! :taz:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yeah, but he wouldn't be able to get over the border without... er... um...

Ya know, now that I think about it, he'd probably stumble over the border by accident.

Nevermind.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
SPARTEN II, I just was revisiting this link. It came to me. Was that you? :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I showed it to my son, who has his own record of stupid people tricks to live down. He couldn't believe that the guy would bother to pick the hose up after throwing it down to go look after his car. He said, "What a nozzle!" :doh:

·
Registered
370 Posts
he needs to sell his escape, he's not worthy. :barf: :hyst:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Amen to that!

Give that boy a bicycle! An old one at that! ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
My first 2 thoughts:

Drives a Hybrid, so 1) it's so quiet at a stop forgot to put in P (done that my self, but not being able to remove the key made sure I didn't leave the car that way!)
and 2nd thought was gas prices were so :censor: high, that's the only thing on the brain is how many days of work (pay) to make enough $ to fill this one gal can!

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Yeah, he never actually answered this...

Squishy said:
weebee, is there something you haven't told us? :whistle:
I thought his "Busted" thread was going to be a confession. :bust:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts