Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ok quick simple question, I might have made a mistake, just need some clarification, is there anyway a H10 bulb will fit in a 2004 mazda tribute headlight housing? The Mazda is supposed to fit H4. I realize this could be a very stupid question, but any answer is appreciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
No question is stupid.

:D

It won't fit, at least not without major mods. Also, the H10/9145 is a single-filament bulb, and the H4/9003 is a dual-filament bulb. They both take very different sockets, and the Tribby's reflector is designed to take a dual-filament bulb.

Sorry that I missed this thread!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
No problem. Are you trying to install HIDs?

·
Registered
321 Posts
jpark said:
No problem. Are you trying to install HIDs?
No, just had a little confusion with the H10 bulbs I have for sale. :doh:

·
Registered
321 Posts
stone said:
Your mags have a nice sparkle on them Lilshimy36. :)
my what..?

·
Registered
321 Posts
ohh haha whoops,

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I remember having mags on my bicycle! lol

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Yeah that was back in the "old" days :)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Sorry about that. My error. Not sure why wheels are referred to as mags down under. For example you have gas in cars. We name it as petrol. Campervans over there, are caravans down under. Those running boards are side steps. In channel vent visors are wind deflectors. I have allways been perplexed, why there can't be an international standard.

I once had an early model french vehicle as a loan. Not sure about now. But i am positive that at least 20 years back, french cars seemed to have the driving controls back to front. You know what its like. It might have been a renault or peugot. All the fun began when i drove it. Does the lane indicator have to be on that side? Oh ! No! They have got the window washer control stalk back to front! It's on the wrong side.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Over here "mags" refer specifically to wheels made of magnesium alloy, which are fairly rare and fairly flammable :lol: . Are all alloy wheels referred to as "mags" in Australia?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts