Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Big Chris!!!! :yahoo: :thumb: :clap: :wave: :party: :fire: :wave: :clap: :thumb: :yahoo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day :) :wave: :party:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
Happy Birthday BC!!! :rockon: :wave: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Happy Birthday, you old git!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Have a pint or 5 of Spitfire, you deserve it working for BT :beer: :beer: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
:happy: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy: Happy Birth-Day BC! Hope you have a great day!! You're a bit far to meet and have a Cold one. But I'll tip one for ya today.. :beer:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
ABIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! FOR A BIG GUY!

:happy: :woohoo: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BC!!!

:happy: :spank: :happy: :beer: :happy: :spank: :happy:
:happy: :shock: :happy: :party: :happy: :shock: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :rockon: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :fan: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :fan: :happy:
:happy: :taz: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :taz: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts


HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Thanks to you all. :thumb: :yahoo:

It started much like any other Monday, having to go to work. :cry: But the Wife and I (for it is her birthday too) are off for a Thai meal this evening, and no doubt a few frosty ones. :beer: :beer: But not too many as it's up for work again tomorrow. :doh:

(The real celebration will be going to see 'Wanted' on Wednesday. :drool: :drool: :drool: ) ;) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Happy Birthday, you old git!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Have a pint or 5 of Spitfire, you deserve it working for BT :beer: :beer: :thumb:
Old git? Have you not heard the saying about people in glass houses? :lol:

Oh yeah. You can keep your Spitfire. :barf: If I have anything to say about it, there'll be 1664 a-flowing. :thumb: :beer: :yahoo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Big Chris said:
...... But the Wife and I (for it is her birthday too) .....
That is sooo neat !!! :yes: Be sure and let her know that we wish her a Very Happy Birthday as well !!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Happy Birthday BC!!! Make it a dazed one! :drool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
escape08xlt said:
Big Chris said:
...... But the Wife and I (for it is her birthday too) .....
That is sooo neat !!! :yes: Be sure and let her know that we wish her a Very Happy Birthday as well !!! :)
We could start a separate thread. Maybe she'll join the board.
:shock: :fan: :bill: :lightning:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
jpark said:
escape08xlt said:
Big Chris said:
...... But the Wife and I (for it is her birthday too) .....
That is sooo neat !!! :yes: Be sure and let her know that we wish her a Very Happy Birthday as well !!! :)
We could start a separate thread. Maybe she'll join the board.
:shock: :fan: :bill: :lightning:
I doubt it. I've warned her off you lot. :lol:

Didn't do Thai in the end. Neither of us wanted to drive 'cos we both wanted a drink. :beer:

Took a short walk to our local curry house instead. :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Mmmm...curry...mmm...

Sometimes you need a frosty one (or three) to tone down the curry.

:fire:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
camusdarrach said:
Happy Birthday, you old git!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Have a pint or 5 of Spitfire, you deserve it working for BT :beer: :beer: :thumb:
Old git? Have you not heard the saying about people in glass houses? :lol:

Oh yeah. You can keep your Spitfire. :barf: If I have anything to say about it, there'll be 1664 a-flowing. :thumb: :beer: :yahoo:
I have heard that saying, which is why my wife has now promoted me from the doghouse to the greenhouse when she's caught me out !! :doh: :angel: ;)

1664, well, living in Kent, I'm horrified that you don't support your local brewery :shock: , and prefer the mass produced :censor: "lager" :stifle: :barf: :barf: ;)
Enjoy the curry, glad I don't have to spend tonight in your house!! :fan:
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top