Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party: :happy: :happy: :happy: Happy birthday, Caffereys !!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :party:

Enjoy your special day !!! :beer:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Happy Birthday to a fellow Yorkshireman....................... :wave:

Wherever he may be ;)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
What they said ^^^.

Well, Yorkshire descendant... :angel:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bic: :fire:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Happy Birthday Caffereys!
:party: :party:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for that Colleen And everyone else. I really should contribute more, that much to do now days. Camus have you still got the Mav ? Had mine nearly 6 years now no probs except last 6 months. on hols in Northumberland in Sept and pressure switch on power steering went RAC fixed and just charged £50.00 for switch. July, and had to have steering rack refurbished £400.00, Nov, Gearbox probs kept jumping out of 2nd gear £ !.300 including new clutch, full service £150.00 and hopefully the last thing is a new exciter ring fitting £200.00 It broke they glued it but it didnt last. I believe its on drive shaft related to the abs system. It was a firm in Leeds that did the gearbox for me. Am gonna sorn mine in March for a week to get a full tax disc before april ie price rises. Happy Days. :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Wow, thats a lot of work, Caffreys :doh:

Yep, still have the Maverick, thankfully not let me down yet (apart from brake pedal pulsation, and the ever recurring "lumpy idle" problem).

Nice to hear from you again :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts