Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!COLLEEN!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bust: :bic: :fire:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
:lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OCTOBER GIRL!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOPPY BERF DAI

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts

Happy birthday! :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Colleen!
Happy Birthday to you!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well, I don't know how to say it any better than everyone else already has soooooo,

Happy Birthday Colleen! I hope it's a great day for you!!

:party:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Happy Birthday Colleen!! Many more to come!! :party:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ah, 21 again, eh Escape08XLT..... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Have a great day, BTW wifey told me it was your birthday, so I didn't forget :angel:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Happy birthday Colleen!!! You are so sweet!
..like ur rides!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! :heart: Viewing this thread sure has put a big smile on my face. :yes:
And thanks for the videos, Tang :D , and GE! :)

Sending lots of love to all of you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I slept part of it away and then I got up and drank beer. Then we went to Jim 'N Nicks BBQ where I knocked out a half rack of ribs and drank more beer. Came home and drank more beer and then we had birthday cake (chocolate cake and chocolate icing). I was in bed by 10pm. :lol:

For some reason I felt like getting drunk for this birthday, and I did!!!

Feeling a little rough today. Headed out shortly to help hubby wax his Escape. Really don't feel up to doing anything, but I'm gonna grin and bear it. :D

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Colleen said:
I slept part of it away and then I got up and drank beer. Then we went to Jim 'N Nicks BBQ where I knocked out a half rack of ribs and drank more beer. Came home and drank more beer and then we had birthday cake (chocolate cake and chocolate icing). I was in bed by 10pm. :lol:

For some reason I felt like getting drunk for this birthday, and I did!!!

Feeling a little rough today. Headed out shortly to help hubby wax his Escape. Really don't feel up to doing anything, but I'm gonna grin and bear it. :D
haha sounds lovely!!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts