Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,590 Posts
Happy Birthday !!!! :party: :fire: :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
:party: Happy b-day!! Enjoy your special day!!! :party:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :spank:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
We're belated again?

Did someone forget to set the clock again?

:wall:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
I'm confused...Stone posted on Monday saying Happy Bday....and everyone else was on Tuesday....I think I missed something here...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I'm confused...Stone posted on Monday saying Happy Bday....and everyone else was on Tuesday....I think I missed something here...
Yea, I was confused at first too. :) Stone is in Australia and there is a time difference. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Yup, it was Tuesday on Stone's clock.

:D

Darned time zones...

:bill:

Actually, Stone started one thread, and Dasha started another one. I merged 'em, according to EPA regulations regarding excessive posting.
Dasha will :lightning: me now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Good point. I'm leaving for a few days. I have my cell.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
School? That's it, I'm doomed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
I would never :lightning: on JP! I think he's fabulous! Ding!!!! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
jpark said:
Actually, Stone started one thread, and Dasha started another one. I merged 'em, according to EPA regulations regarding excessive posting.
Dasha will :lightning: me now.
Dasha said:
I would never :lightning: on JP! I think he's fabulous! Ding!!!! :D
Aww, I know that dear Dasha !! :) I just figured that I would tease him a bit. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Colleen said:
Aww, I know that dear Dasha !! :) I just figured that I would tease him a bit. :D
Hey, that's my job. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top