Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Happy Birthday GreatEscape2004

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Dasha 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday to you. For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us. Happy Birthday GreatEscape2004! :) :party: :happy: :hi:

#2 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

:happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy:
:party: :party:

#4 ·
Have a GREAT birthday, GreatEscape!! Happy birthday and happy new year!!
:party: :happy: :spank: :party:

#6 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREATESCAPE2004!!!

:happy: :party: :happy: :beer: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :beer: :happy: :party: :happy:

#10 ·
Thanks to all my EC friends ... hope everyone is enjoying the holidays, and are ready to step into the New Year with optimism and great expectations.

I spent the birthday doing my favorite thing ... playing with Grandson Conor, now 8 months old. Here are a couple of holiday shots :

the "official" Kelley Holiday photo; son Jeff, daughter Kristen, Conor, Son-in-Law James, Mrs GE, and myself:

and Conor and Grandma (aka Mrs GE)

One of the things about having your birthday at the end of the year is that you get to be reflective. 2008 was one of those good/bad type of years. The obvious good is what's shown in these pictures; a healthy and happy family including just the first (I hope) of the next generation. Like many families, the past year has also had it's downside due to the ever-growing economic problems. I don't complain much on here (don't want to sound like our old friend MAX*** on the "other" site), but I lost my job of 25+ years last December, and it has been a very dificult time getting back in at my age. I continue to have hope, and am actually in the middle of a set of interviews with a very good possible employer in MA.

So again, look forward with optimism and hope, and be thankful for the important things.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

-DaveK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.