Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday, PupsterDo!!!!!!! Enjoy your special day!!!!
:party: :wave: :happy: :wave: :happy: :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Happy Birthday, J!!!

:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :wave: :happy:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,902 Posts
:happy: HAPPY B-DAY, PUP! :happy: Where've you been!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Happy birthday, pal :clap: :clap:

Tell you what, have a beer or 10 ! :beer: :beer: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Ha Ha Ha, just noticed that the post number of mine was 666, hope that hasn't affected your birthday celebrations :shrug: ;) :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I had to work today. That's where I've been recently... working. I just ate delicious cake though. I'm full. Birthday dinner 2 of 3 tomorrow night though...

Once again, thank you to all!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PupsterDO said:
Thanks everyone!

I had to work today. That's where I've been recently... working. I just ate delicious cake though. I'm full. Birthday dinner 2 of 3 tomorrow night though...
I like the way you celebrate!! :p
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
Happy Birthday dude!!! :beer: :party: :wave:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
PupsterDO said:
Thanks everyone!

I had to work today. That's where I've been recently... working. I just ate delicious cake though. I'm full. Birthday dinner 2 of 3 tomorrow night though...
I like the way you celebrate!! :p
Which? Working, or the delicious cake?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The birthday dinner 2 of 3!!! :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
I knew that.

:doh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts


I'm tryin' to save face here. Work with me.

:bill:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,902 Posts
jpark said:


I'm tryin' to save face here. Work with me.

:bill:
Oh, ah, wait, (sip coffee) Of course you did. :roll: ...I hate working for my little bro ...little snot nose Mom still likes me best! ;-|
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top