Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday, Robby!! Have an awesome day!!!
:party: :happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Happy Birthday and welcome to the forums!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumb: :thumb: :)P :)P :wave: :wave: :wave: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hope you have a super duper day!!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT!!!
:happy: :party: :happy: :beer: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :beer: :happy: :party: :happy:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Happy Birthday robertmelancon!!!!!!

:wave: :rockon: :wave:

:yahoo: :thumb: :yahoo:

:happy: :bust: :happy:

:beer: :party: :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!!!

:party: :rockon:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Have a great B-DAY! :wave: :rockon: :beer: :party:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:heart: Enjoy your b-day as a newlywed, Robby!! :heart:
Congrats on your marriage!!!!
:wave: :beer: :wave: :beer: :wave:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok, so wow, thanks everyone! Yeah, I know it's late, but I really do appreciate the well wishes. I did get married in August, right before my birthday, and it's going great. Don't laugh, I know it's only a couple months, but it feels like an all time kinda love. We have been doing TONS of renovations to the house, this weekend we completed the bathroom, the office, and the dining room. Although, really, nothing is complete, as there are some final items needed to make it perfect, but it's good enough for the upcoming party! Yep, tomorrow night we're hosting the neighborhood Halloween party. We have a blow up haunted house from Walmart, as well as a giant blow up screen to show kiddy movies on in the backyard to keep the kiddos occupied while the addies have some fun. Lots of great food (apricot and rosemary pork tenderloin is on the menu) and fun to be had. I'll be taking pictures, and I've already uploaded tons to my MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/robertmelancon. Check out the House - Before and After album for an idea of what we're up to.

I put my noisy dual exhaust back on today and can't imagine why I ever took it off, ha ha ha. It sounds GREAT!!!

Ok, so take care, and if anyone knows how I can replace the passenger outside mirror and the power lock harness inside the passenger door cheaply, hollla back.

Robby

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts