Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party: :happy: :happy: :happy: Happy birthday to you!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :party:

I hope your day is awesome!!! :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bust: :bic: :fire:

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hope your birthday was awesome, Stryford!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks to all you guys. Even though I haven't been on here in a while, you still wished me a happy birthday. :blush:
Happy Birthdays to all the birthdays I've missed!

Unfortunately, we lost our beloved Mariner on May 27, 2011. An elderly lady sped through a red light and our poor Mariner t-boned her car. Everyone was OK (thank goodness for the excellent crash safety of the Mariner!), but my wife is still going to therapy for her hand. I'd post pics of the aftermath, but it might make you guys too sick to look.

We won't be away from the Escape family for too long. We've decided to wait for the Vertrek/Kuga/Escape to come out and replace my current daily driver (the Mariner was my wife's daily driver), a 2001 Focus, with a new 2012 Focus Titanium. My wife will drive the '01 Focus until the all new Escape reaches our dealer's lot.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

:party: :wave: :happy: :wave: :party:

And sorry to hear about the accident! :(

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stryford said:
Unfortunately, we lost our beloved Mariner on May 27, 2011. An elderly lady sped through a red light and our poor Mariner t-boned her car. Everyone was OK (thank goodness for the excellent crash safety of the Mariner!), but my wife is still going to therapy for her hand. I'd post pics of the aftermath, but it might make you guys too sick to look.
So very sorry to hear this! :( I'm glad nobody was severely hurt and I hope your wife's hand will be okay soon.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Colleen said:
So very sorry to hear this! :( I'm glad nobody was severely hurt and I hope your wife's hand will be okay soon.
+1... I know how tough these nagging injuries can be. I hope the therapy helps.

Looking forward to seeing the new vehicles. :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident!!!! Hope your wife's hand has a speedy recovery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts