·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,599 Posts
Happy Easter to all in the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Happy Easter To Everyone On EC enjoy your Day. To all be Happy and Safe :thumb: :lol: :yes: :shades: :beer:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
Happy Easter To Everyone On EC enjoy your Day. To all be Happy and Safe :thumb: :lol: :yes: :shades: :beer:
JJ, I had already started a Happy Easter thread in Tailgate chat so I just merged our topics together. :)
I was hoping that by merging my thread to yours instead of the other way around that it would show you as the original creator of the thread but it didn't work that way. I guess because my thread was created before yours.

·
Super Moderator
4,737 Posts
Happy Easter all! We're just having a BBQ with our family. Chiavetta chicken and salt potatoes.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quiet day in our house. Hubby is out of town working. Spending the day with my kids. :heart:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Colleen No problem Sweety What ever gets the point across to the Group. I wish your Hubby was able to be Home with You and the Kids on this Easter Sunday Have a Great Easter. :angel:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
Colleen No problem Sweety What ever gets the point across to the Group. I wish your Hubby was able to be Home with You and the Kids on this Easter Sunday Have a Great Easter. :angel:
You have a great Easter too, JJ ! :) Hubby has one more out of town outage after this one and then we will be able to make up for lost time. We wish that he was home too but this is something the kids and I have gotten used to over the years. Gotta take the bad with the good and he is actually at home much more than he is out of town. My husband does not like going out of town either but aside from that he loves his job.

I'm really glad that the kids are home with me today though. :) I am also very thankful for my E-C family. :)

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Happy Easter to all!!!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
mgkars said:
happy easter everyone, hope you's get loads of chocolate :D
Beat me to it, was going to say "Happy chocolate fest, everybody" :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

The egg hunting is done and the little one is full of chocolate treats.
Hope everyone in the City had a great Easter!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Had a great Easter.....church w/hubby, time w/sissy, dinner at in-laws and lotsa candy!!!!!

Hope everyone had a hoppy Easter and your day was most egg-cellent!! Remember, some bunny loves you!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I had a great Easter too. Sang w/ the Church Choir for the 2 Easter services then went to my sisters house in PA. Just sat outside and chatted. Couldn't beat the wonderful weather :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
RobtRoma said:
I had a great Easter too. Sang w/ the Church Choir for the 2 Easter services then went to my sisters house in PA. Just sat outside and chatted. Couldn't beat the wonderful weather :thumb:
wonderful weather, lucky you, its been raining in Glasgow since Saturday morning :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts