·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There may be some imposters out there. :D

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
:) :lol: :thumb: Anyway " Happy Easter " to all forum members. :happy: :party: :beer: I have just begun two weeks of easter holidays. :) :yahoo: :woohoo:

Yes, i be itching chronic for a 4x4 car, with a separate high and low ratio. Electronic disconnect sway bar. In dashboard sat navigation. :drool: Also the front and rear locking differentials would be nice. :drool: A turbo diesel engine. YUM YUM! Because of current job crisis, have to keep escape long as possible.

Quite happy with the escape. At least i have a bit extra road height. It just gives me that extra amount of driving view. Actually i could never go back to a conventional vehicle. Some of the views i have are rather intriguing. Rather fun being able to look down, into another cars interior. Especially when they are parked alongside at the stop lights. :shades: The young maidens, look rather pretty in their summer attire. :lol: Yes, i am behaving. :roll:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Very cute :) Someone sent me an e-mail with all the same pictures last week.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

I wanna Easta Egg!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Happy Easter everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
HAHA. my old dog would eaten the rabbit, no way in hell would you get a decent picture of them LoL

·
Registered
148 Posts
yes happy Easter to everyone!! the girls just finished trashing the house looking for the eggs, now the cleanup beggins Dino

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.