Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because toenails are tough, i soak them in a bowl of heated water. This is quite relaxing. My ingredients are some " RADOX" and a good dose of salt. Healthy feet are happy feet. :)

I have a kettle of boiled water on standby. When the bowl water temperature drops, i adjust it to a comfy level with boiled kettle water. My foot soak period averages about 1 hour and 30 minutes. By this time the toenails are soft enough. Then i clean out the accumulated gunk under nails :lol: with a nail manicuring scissor. Obviously i clip them shorter also with scissors. Truly amazing how tough toe nails, can be softened up by a good old foot bath.

The " RADOX " is nice because your feet have a scented smell. I use plenty of salt as a hygiene factor. Sometimes antiseptic is utilised for bacterial reasons. Just have to love how the soft nails, can be clipped short with no effort. The feet have been revitalized. NEW FEET! Whoopeee! :) :happy:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Stone that all sounds good. I'll have to give it a try. After years of Running I have a couple Toe Nails that are like steel. I have to ues Side Cutters on them. How ever When treating your feet so nice just don't paint your Toe Nails. :shades: :bang:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts