Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today on my way to work I was pulled over after waving a officer to pass in front of me. When he came up to my Escape he looked up and down, walked in front of the Escape looking at the front, then came to my window. I already had the license and registration ready and handed to him. He told me " I didn't ask for that." "I pulled you over because you have a sweet looking Escape." " Ohh and I just noticed your front tag is missing."
I thought I was speeding or something. It was pretty cool and very unexpected.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Who'da thought those hot new wheels would get that much attention... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol: :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
178 Posts
"I pulled you over because you have a sweet looking Escape."
That is BS! Cops don't pull you over to admire your sweet looking Escape. He pulled you over for some other bogus reason, then changed his mind. ...and if he compliments your ride, then you won't be inclined to file a complaint.

·
Registered
420 Posts
KC5ZRQ said:
"I pulled you over because you have a sweet looking Escape."
That is BS! Cops don't pull you over to admire your sweet looking Escape. He pulled you over for some other bogus reason, then changed his mind. ...and if he compliments your ride, then you won't be inclined to file a complaint.
i would have to agree with this ^^^

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yikes, I might have to think twice about ever posting anything funny again.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I'd be pretty annoyed to be pulled over and told that. But it's much better than hearing "May I see your license and registration." :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats possible I guess. He could have given me a ticket for the License plate "tag" not being on the front bumper. Thats a $100.00 fine. He just said what he said and walked away. Like I said, he didnt take my license or registration papers and complimented the car. No writen warning or citation so I'm leaning toward the cool "townie" cop theory.

But I'm going to mount the tag soon so he doesnt pull me over later and give me the ticket.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dasha said:
But it's much better than hearing "May I see your license and registration." :D
Or "THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN REPORTED STOLEN, STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND LIE FACE DOWN! DO IT NOW!!!"

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Or...."You have the right to remain silent....."

:worry:

·
Registered
420 Posts
ajc6882 said:
But I'm going to mount the tag soon so he doesnt pull me over later and give me the ticket.
good idea..btw... "you have a sweet looking Escape"

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:

:bill: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I snuck them in. I'm usually not allowed to play with anything sharper than my elbow.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jpark said:
Dasha said:

:bill: :lol:
Love that!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
:D :D :D

jpark said:
I snuck them in. I'm usually not allowed to play with anything sharper than my elbow.

:bill:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts