Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Check JCWhitney.com. ;) Maybe, maybe not. :shrug: They have over 4 thousand different listed in their inventory.

Come back to this later. If I think of another site, supplier I'll post it up.

David

·
Registered
321 Posts
AVS might make a set, I would check on them before anyone else.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
lilshimy36 said:
AVS might make a set, I would check on them before anyone else.
I think that is what is offered on JCW. Nothing seems to be made for the 08 model anything...E/M/T. At least not yet...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Isn't there a spray tint that you could spray on them too? I know some peeps have put them on tail lights...would it work on head lights as well?

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
They could also be illegal. I'm pretty sure they are in NJ since we aren't permitted anything over (or even around) our rear lights. You might want to check that out before the purchase...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Headlight covers are not illegal here, however you can not have anything obstructing the headlamp when you would need to have the headlamp turned on. Like at dark, driving in fog, rain what have you. Driving with just the fog lamps is a definite no-no. Personally, I don't want them. Maybe a set of clear to protect my lenses, but I am not so sure that they wouldn't be determined to be illegal... :doh: That and I am lazy, and don't want to have to remove them to turn on my headlights. I prefer to get in, sit down and drive. :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
no headlight covers as of yet for the 08s. if you know a good body shop, i'd suggest taking the lenses off of the housing, and spray painting the chrome black. and doing translucent black paint on the tails. if you dont know anyone who can take your headlights apart, check out my buddy justins video
thats my boy justin @ aac. he's the guy who i get all my LEDs from and does all the custom lighting for my customers.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Informative video. I don't think my wife would go for that though... :bill:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts