Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new to escape city and my escape. lol. But i have a lonnnggg list of things im going to do to it. I was wondering is it possible to retrofit a different ford model headlamp to the escape? any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I'll be the first to welcome you to Escape City :clap: :clap:

Make sure you list what Escape you have, and post pics or Dasha will come after you!

As for headlight mods, lots of people on this forum have swapped the original 2001-04 headlights for the newer 05-07 versions. I'm not sure if anything else fits....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome to the city!

Ajax hit the nail right on the head.

If you were to put anything else on there, some electrical work would ensue as well as body fabrication.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
SW did say that anything else would involve fabrication.

:D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
PollKat posted up last month about changing out the light bulbs for better illumination. A good low priced modification, imho. You keep the current lamp housing, so there isn't any fancy gee whiz show about it. :shades:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i figured as much.... I just really liked some f150 aftermarket head lights but hey the 05 model will do for now i guess. I have a long list of mods for my escape. I will post pics as soon as I can. I drive a black 2002 XLS. its a work in progress lol but i got it for cheap! lol

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the City! I have a sexy black Escape myself!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts