Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recorded this yesterday (Just the 1 song, the top one. The bottom one is an older track from a couple of years back).

We loaded the gear into the studio at 10am, and everything was recorded by 2 pm. It was a real in-out rush job (I only had 1 run through and 2 takes to get it down). But it doesn't sound too bad for the time it took. :)

http://www.myspace.com/designsofchaos

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Wow, that drummer is awesome!! :)

Great job, band!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does sound better live.

Getting that raw energy onto a recording seems to be the hardest part. It's hard to 'rock-out' when you're in a sound isolation booth with headphones on. When you're playing to 200 screaming kids it's a lot easier!! :)P

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I dunno, I think it has a LOT of energy! BTW, the drummer is really HOT!!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Awesome!

So when do you become rich and famous, and tour the world?

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Two thumbs wwwaaaayyyyyy up!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I'm always amazed at how hard rock/metal is much more accepted into the 'mainstream' over there than over here (Although things are improving slightly.) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I'm always amazed how much of my favorite music is from the UK.

:D

I hope you can find some kind of really good agent or management company. Seriously, you're every bit as good as anything else out there.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jpark said:
I'm always amazed how much of my favorite music is from the UK.

I hope you can find some kind of really good agent or management company. Seriously, you're every bit as good as anything else out there.
You seem to have a lot of free time JP. D'ya want the job? What's the going rate? 15%?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ooohhh...touring in Florida! BC, that's a great idea! Any chance of that happening?

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Very good Chris. The singer reminded me of Dave Mustaine at times. The other songs not bad either... the singer sounds like a mix between Lemmy and Ozzy in that one. Good luck shopping it around

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RobtRoma said:
Very good Chris. The singer reminded me of Dave Mustaine at times. The other songs not bad either... the singer sounds like a mix between Lemmy and Ozzy in that one. Good luck shopping it around
Cheers Rob. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
How is your traffic from myspace?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts