Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! So im having a problem . My escape vibrates between the seats when i am accelerating from stop at low speed or when accelerating from. turning. It only does it very briefly then will stop , unless i keep it at a certain very low speed. ive discovered it wont do it as bad or at all if i push the gas a bit faster sometimes, but it is getting worse and just started one day out of the blue. Any thought? you can really feel it in the middle consule and thru to the butt of your seat, but not in steering wheel . It is not the wheels.

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,731 Posts
Welcome to the City!!! We are glad you joined us!!!

Different members look at specific portions of the forum and may not see the issue you have. If you don't get a response, initiate a conversation with me and I will move your thread.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
500 Posts
Hi all! So im having a problem . My escape vibrates between the seats when i am accelerating from stop at low speed or when accelerating from. turning. It only does it very briefly then will stop , unless i keep it at a certain very low speed. ive discovered it wont do it as bad or at all if i push the gas a bit faster sometimes, but it is getting worse and just started one day out of the blue. Any thought? you can really feel it in the middle consule and thru to the butt of your seat, but not in steering wheel . It is not the wheels.
Welcome to the City, Shannon.
More than likely it is your driveshaft, Likely center carrier bearing.
Repair sooner than later, as failure of this will likely strand you wherever it happens. Heavy acceleration will cause immediate failure, Drive like you have a raw egg sitting on top of your gas pedal. If you are a manual transmission, do not downshift to slow down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts