Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the proud new owner of an '08 Limited with most the bells and whistles. No pics yet, besides, you know what it looks like. Once the mods start, then you'll get some pics. Initial mods are slated to be emergency response lights. I just ordered a switch box to get that rolling. I can't be without my blue lights!!

Does anyone know where I can locate an electronic copy of the factory service manual? Someone's got to have one here. Please advise, and glad to be around. THis seems like a realy informative forum, from the limited time I've spent here the last few days. :)P

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! J Park has his own copies of the service manuals and I am sure he will be able to help you out with that. Welcome to the city and even though we know what your Escape looks like...post anyways. We are picture hungry :) That and we like the pretty backgrounds :yes:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Hi there, NoXcape :hi: Welcome to the City !! :)

Scooter Scott said:
We are picture hungry :) That and we like the pretty backgrounds :yes:
Yes, we sure do love seeing pics !! :yes:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

I have all of the Escape's wiring diagrams, for any year, so just let me know what you need. I buy Ford's service DVDs on a regular basis, and I'm currenty up to June 2008, which already includes many 2009 models.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent response jpark. I appreciate the offer.

Thanx everyone for the welcome. I'll try and get pics up soon.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You're welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts