Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we've had our '08 Escape XLT for a month now. Bought from dealer with 35,000km. It seems we could get any colour we wanted, as long as it was black :)

We needed to be able to pull a small tent-trailer, and the old Windstar was about done (since gone to van heaven) :(

Lotta useful info on this site, we're looking forward to contributing. We found ec by searching for specific info (found helpful answers and a great site!)

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
:hi: :welcome: :hi:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
YESSSSSSS ANOTHER 08 UP IN HERE :welcome:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C from only a few dozen miles east and just over the border from you!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome from Burlington (right next door). Eastgate Ford in the East end of the Hammer was my Escape's birthplace.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Now we need new members from Guelph, Grimsby, and Caledonia.

:calvin:

:bill:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone:
dasha - you'll see more of us (& pics) a little at a time.
jpark - our first road-trip with the escape (as yet un-named) was to Buffalo, we like to browse at Barnes & Noble, have lunch, get gas (not in that order) and come home. Our last 2 camping trips were in W. NY
kmoose - we bought ours in Burlington at Discovery Ford
rehcthelf - I was in London yesterday (for son's graduation from UWO; he saw the truck 1st time and actually thought I had made a good choice for once!)

Small world, yes we feel surrounded! Do we have bumper stickers or anything, to promote escape city?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Check the "Swap and Shop" category for the Escape-City store, mugs, Tees, and Bumper stickers too!

Between UWO and Fanshawe, London sees a lot of new faces every september, it's what brought my fiancee here. There are a lot of alumni that just keep coming back to the forest city.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
onthelam said:
<snip> jpark - our first road-trip with the escape (as yet un-named) was to Buffalo, we like to browse at Barnes & Noble, have lunch, get gas (not in that order) and come home. Our last 2 camping trips were in W. NY
Your closest Barnes & Noble is probably the one on Niagara Falls Boulevard, isn't it? That's the one in the background of my Escape's picture below, across from our favorite Panera location.

onthelam said:
<snip>Small world, yes we feel surrounded! Do we have bumper stickers or anything, to promote escape city?
Actually, I do have a Cafe Press store, but I haven't had the time to update the products from our original logo. I really need to get to work on that!

http://www.cafepress.com/escapecity.237520908

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jpark - yes that's the B&N we go to, and that's the Panera we often eat at.
I would take a bumper sticker. You mentioned having to update; is that image current and available? (if so I'll just order on-line) Thx

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Mmmmmm Panera's

oh, I mean, welcome to the City! :doh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts