Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GEEZ! FINALLY AN ESCAPE WEBSITE I CAN POST IN! You know how tiring I get reading all the posts on that other site and not being able to post b/c they arent accepting new members? Anyway, name's Eric, E, Weezy, E weezy, whatever you wanna call me. I recently (January) purchased a metallic silver 2008 Escape XLT 2.3L. I love it, it's great. I work @ a custom auto shop and have 24/hr access to parts availabilty and pricing! I'm not tryin to sell anything, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions anyone has about whether or not something is available, how much dealer prices are and what you should expect to pay @ a shop. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yee-hah! Welcome aboard!!!

24/7 access to parts info? You're going to be very popular 'round here!

Dasha and Kiki will want pics of your new Escape.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Weezy504 said:
GEEZ! FINALLY AN ESCAPE WEBSITE I CAN POST IN! You know how tiring I get reading all the posts on that other site and not being able to post b/c they arent accepting new members? Anyway, name's Eric, E, Weezy, E weezy, whatever you wanna call me. I recently (January) purchased a metallic silver 2008 Escape XLT 2.3L. I love it, it's great. I work @ a custom auto shop and have 24/hr access to parts availabilty and pricing! I'm not tryin to sell anything, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions anyone has about whether or not something is available, how much dealer prices are and what you should expect to pay @ a shop. Nice to meet everyone.
Welcome to the City, Weezy504!!! You can post to your heart's content here.

We would LOVE to see pix of your ride! You'll probably be hounded to pieces until you post pix! We love pix!!!

With your technical knowledge you'll fit right in here. Glad you found us! :clap:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome, Weezy!

I want pix, too, JP! :taz:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Howdy Weezy, and welcome to the City!
Thanks for becoming a member in our ever-growing family.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your Escape!!
:beer: :woohoo: :smile: :cheers: :woohoo: :beer:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
welcome to the world wide city of escapes!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Welcome to the city, everyone here is completely normal. :hyst:

·
Registered
367 Posts
EricInJax said:
Anyone using a Prince reference for themselves can't be normal. :hyst:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
EricInJax said:
Welcome - YES

Normal - NOT!!!

Glad to have all of the new folks! :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Stryford said:
EricInJax said:
Anyone using a Prince reference for themselves can't be normal. :hyst:
Hey, you have to admit, Prince was the best Superbowl singer since, er, Janet's b**b! Prince rocks!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
look! a sig! and its my car! woohoo

·
Registered
99 Posts
Weezy504 said:
wow no wonder I've been waiting a week for them to let me join LOL I saw a post and it linked to here, my first day here also.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Weezy, your Escape looks nice in silver! May I make a suggestion: tint the front windows to match the rears (if it's legal in your area). It made a big difference on mine I think!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Weezy504 said:
look! a sig! and its my car! woohoo
Love it!! :clap: :smile: :woohoo:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pardon me if i'm outta line here but... did anyone else notice that Dasha is HOT!

how you doin? :shades:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I believe Scottie has dibs on that pickup line.

(Which sucks because I use it ALL the time)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Big Chris said:
Well. Well. Well.

A new dawn has come. :yahoo:
G'day Chris...
Welcome to the City :beer:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Damnit though!!!!

Back down to 1 (now 2) posts!!

I've served my time. I was 2 weeks away from parole over at folsom-central! :doh:

:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts