Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Erie, PA where a man named John Kanzius might have come up with a treatment option of cancer that is painless, has no side effects, and does not kill any other cells, except for cancer cells. His method uses radio waves that heat nano metallic particles that attach themselves to only cancer cells. In clinical trials on lab rats, it has shown to kill cancer, not harm the animal, and be very very promising.

The FDA has cleared them to do human trials in the future for this promising treatment option. Pepsi is doing their refresh project and the John Kanzius Cancer Foundation is in the running to win a $250,000 grant from Pepsi. They are currently in 5th place but need to be in first or second to win that grant. What am I asking those on here to do? Simply go to the website that I will post below (Pepsi), and vote for the John Kanzius foundation. Each say you can cast a vote. 1 vote can make a difference. John Kanzius has been featured on 60 minutes for his cancer machine, and in depth interviews and what not are available on youtube should you like more insight into how it works. John Kanzius did die of cancer, it is Erie's hope that his vision lives on and will become successful for the hundreds of thousands of those suffering from cancer. Voting just takes a few clicks and seconds to do, so, please, if you would, take the time to vote. John Kanzius' foundation is taking a road trip to New York City, NY to promote this refresh project in order to get more votes.

Link:
http://www.refresheverything.com/kanziuscancerresearch

Simply click vote to help. Thank you for your support! :yes:

Edit: Once on that page, you click vote, it asks you to sign in through Facebook or through pepsi, then click vote again once logged in. Thank You!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone that has voted. I have no relation to the project personally, but, have friends and family with cancer and this treatment is the most promising thing out there - 100% of cells killed, no side effects.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I voted too. I also posted a link to my Facebook page. I hate the big 'C' and would love to see a cure.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Got my vote.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just thought I'd post back and say that the Kanzius foundation did come in 1st place and did win the $250,000 grant from pepsi. Thanks everyone who voted! :thumb:

PS: this is their official website btw: http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts