Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 31 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
I suggest everything on my mod list lol, I started off with the same Escape you've got, except the XLT rather than XLS. Start off with the small things such as a shorty antenna or the '05 style headlights, then go for the side steps, bull bar, and maybe wheels? It all depends on what you're looking for. :D

· Registered
321 Posts
BaeEscape said:
I really look forward to you guys' help. I'm going to put up pics Saturday night. Shes not a looker yet but she will be. :yes: Im planning to paint her all black or pearl white. Where can i get my hands on a shorty antenna lilshimmy?
I got mine off of ebay from the user "shortyantennasource". I think it was around $15 with shipping, and it was at my house within two days.

· Registered
321 Posts
escapedtroy said:
paint her matt black with all black wheels
will look awsome a bit like rob drydecks SUV if u guys see and or watch his show on MTV

but that would look great like that
I agree, that Tahoe looks sick all blacked out. Black matte paint, tinted windows, tinted tail lights, black wheels, black antenna. That'd be sweet.

· Registered
321 Posts
It was a Chevy Tahoe, and I'm not sure what you're talking about that he gave away, I haven't seen the show in awhile.

1 - 4 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.