Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi. Looks like it's a busy place around here if you know what I mean...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I'm glad to see JPark heading the site up. He knows his stuff!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JJ, you are alive! :bust:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
ISU01XCapeXLT said:
Just saying hi. Looks like it's a busy place around here if you know what I mean...
HIYA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you finally found us!
Glad you are here! :peace:

:welcome:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Glad to see you here! And thanks, y'all!

:heart:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all... JP, you should've given "the other site" a heads up on your plans.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Here's what happened (the short version):
* A bunch of us on the old site offered to help update it.
* Attack dogs were unleashed by the same people who delete threads with similar offers, even today.
* We were insulted and told to leave for daring to offer updates to a site that, in 2007, still had a front page created in 2003 talking about the big changes in store for the 2005 models.
* One of the replies was "if you can do it better, get out of here and go do it."

So we did.

·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
And here we are today.Welcome home.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:doh:

Another $35? I'm broke.

:lol:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jpark said:
Here's what happened (the short version):
* A bunch of us on the old site offered to help update it.
* Attack dogs were unleashed by the same people who delete threads with similar offers, even today.
* We were insulted and told to leave for daring to offer updates to a site that, in 2007, still had a front page created in 2003 talking about the big changes in store for the 2005 models.
* One of the replies was "if you can do it better, get out of here and go do it."

So we did.
It's funny you say that... that issue was brought up several days ago and the posts were magically deleted. Had enough of that.

weebee said:
And here we are today.Welcome home.
Thanks weebee, looks like I found a new one...

Now, I'm torn on the issue on whether or not to buy a new car. I have a great paying job now, but between my rent, food, engagement ring payment, and student loans, I'm not sure if I should invest in one. I had planned on paying larger amounts towards my student loans to get them paid off sooner, but I'd like to split that payment and get a car... I'm leaning towards a Mustang and keeping the Escape to drive in bad weather. I know you guys don't know my complete financial situation, but what do you guys think?

Edit: Weebee and JP, I see you guys got Edges... How do you like them? My fiance is looking to get one after Graduation in May.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
ISU01XCapeXLT said:
Thanks all... JP, you should've given "the other site" a heads up on your plans.
Many "heads up" announcements and links were posted over there but were quickly deleted.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dasha said:
Many "heads up" announcements and links were posted over there but were quickly deleted.
Hmmm... Yeah, I guess I wasn't quick enough.

·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
We really enjoy our Edge. We have about 5000 miles on it now and so far it has been trouble free. The 3.5 V6 in it is nice and peppy too. Very smooth and comfortable ride.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Welcome to the site. :hi: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts