Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a note to say hello!! im still alive and driving my Ford Freestyle. missin the escape a bit, but havin a fully loaded veh is pretty sweet!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
good to c ya again, glad ur still in a ford, the freestyle looks nice...there a couple of freestyles round my town, im still hoping to get an edge sometime

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Hey CnB! Good to see you and glad you are enjoying the Freestyle. I got to drive a friends a while back. I was amazed at how much smoother and quieter it was. Definitely a step up. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Hey, CnB!

There's one question everyone's been asking since you bought the Freestyle: does your daughter call it "trucklet" too?

:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jpark said:
Hey, CnB!

There's one question everyone's been asking since you bought the Freestyle: does your daughter call it "trucklet" too?

no.. but sometimes she does call it daddys truck.. and then corrects herself saing car. lol im not sure if she is sure what kinda vehicle it is HAHA

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
CrashNburn said:
jpark said:
Hey, CnB!

no.. but sometimes she does call it daddys truck.. and then corrects herself saing car. lol im not sure if she is sure what kinda vehicle it is HAHA
Did someone say trucklet! :rant:

Welcome back CrashNburn. :beer:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
trucklet.. :lol:

Now I know that XLT means Xtreme Lil Trucklet :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KCCO_773 said:
trucklet.. :lol:

Now I know that XLT means Xtreme Lil Trucklet :D
heeck ya!! LoL

i got the windows in the FS tinted this week. nice and on the border of legal LoL. spent a few hrs today washing the interior. damn can kids ever make a mess.

heres my latest hobby, this is a 2004 honda CBR600rr with a few goodies on it lol. i race novice in the RACE series in Shannonville. got my race license/course as my 30th B-day present. was originally just gonna do track days, but i figured if im going to be on the track i might as well be racing!!

im the closest to the camera in the back row. thats the Grid start to the Novice 600 race rnd 4. i crashed a few seconds after the video stops.

mind you i kinda have to take a break from racing or riding, since i had a bad crash and seperated my shoulder, had surgery a few weeks ago. its getting better, and im hoping to get back onto the track in september!!

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
CrashNburn said:
I crashed a few seconds after the video stops... since i had a bad crash and separated my shoulder, had surgery a few weeks ago. its getting better, and I'm hoping to get back onto the track in September!!
Ouch!!! Heal up quickly and be careful out there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts