Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went through some mud....

These are from another day.

The Day I bought her. She will NEVER be the same.

Some place I found off a random highway.

This one looks like it's grazing for food. :wacko:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was some place on the way home from Vegas.

If you can't tell. I like to take a lot of pictures of my Escape and show them off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm the same way!

And the view from the lot.

All of these were taken with my cameraphone.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
What beautiful areas you both live in. I especially like where you live 02escape...I'll have mine on the rocks, no salt. :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Great, great pictures!!! Thanks for posting! Being stuck close to home, it may be the only way I see the rest of the country.

That was one muddy Escape, BTW!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Great pix!! Thanks for sharing 'em!!
:) :beer: :) :beer: :)

BTW, I noticed your back license plate says "Capistrano". Hubby and I once rode the Amtrack from San Diego to San Juan Capistrano. Did a lil shopping and had lunch there. :))

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kiki said:
Great, great pictures!!! Thanks for posting! Being stuck close to home, it may be the only way I see the rest of the country.

You have NO idea how muddy that damn thing was!!! :hyst: It took me $23 in quarters to wash the majority of it and there is STILL mud all over the bottom. I really need my own pressure washer for this sort of thing.

(why are you stuck close to home??)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
02escape said:
Kiki said:

You have NO idea how muddy that damn thing was!!! :hyst: It took me $23 in quarters to wash the majority of it and there is STILL mud all over the bottom. I really need my own pressure washer for this sort of thing.

Nice looking Escape, very jealous of the mud covering :(' , try that over here, you normally get a distant voice shouting" GERROFF MY LAND!!" :lol:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
camusdarrach said:
02escape said:
Kiki said:

Nice looking Escape, very jealous of the mud covering :(' , try that over here, you normally get a distant voice shouting" GERROFF MY LAND!!" :lol:
():) Who says I didnt????? (I didn't realize I was treaspassing in one area so I left and found other areas)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
02escape said:
Kiki said:

We have a real estate due diligence consulting firm and 6 parrots. I don't manage to get very far these days... :doh:

·
Registered
261 Posts
02escape said:
Bloodtrocuted said:
I'm the same way!

*PICS*

Where in socal do you live??
Lake forest (Formerly El toro) I live down the road from the abandon jet station. I miss that place. When I was about 9 I used to walk from school to the perimeter fence and sit there and watch the F-18s fly right over my head.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
We have a real estate due diligence consulting firm and 6 parrots. I don't manage to get very far these days... :doh:[/quote]

Oh oh, looks like we're going down the Monty Python road again :stop: :stop: :lol: :doh:
:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bloodtrocuted said:
02escape said:
Bloodtrocuted said:
I'm the same way!

*PICS*

Where in socal do you live??
Lake forest (Formerly El toro) I live down the road from the abandon jet station. I miss that place. When I was about 9 I used to walk from school to the perimeter fence and sit there and watch the F-18s fly right over my head.
meh....all I ever got was those damn chinooks flying low level over my house. I do miss it though. I live in RSM, right next to mission veijo and foothill ranch.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oooohhh! I likey!!! Nice photos!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmm....aparently it doesn't like it when I try and embed youtube movies.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I really like the photos dude!!!

The best part is not so much the photos themself but what they represent - you're out exploring the world and enjoying the capabilities of your fine escape. Better than any video game and more real than reality TV.

Go man GO :yahoo:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
All of those pictures were great, thanks! :WW

1 - 20 of 38 Posts