Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all, long story short after driving a family member's 2008 Mercury Mariner V6 4WD for the last 2 or so years (after getting license), they are replacing it with another vehicle. As you all know the market is awful, so I decided to buy the Mariner and will continue to drive it until it kills itself on it's own terms. However, I'm gonna do my best to maintain it and keep it nice enough. At first, I hated it, but I've grown to enjoy the vehicle for what it is the more I drive it. It has only stranded me once, turns on every morning. Can't complain. Found myself here to fix little niche problems and learn about the car, figured I'd make an account as I'm starting to tackle some of the strange issues it has and I'll be posting occasionally. Probably at least

She's got 129,200 miles at the time of posting, based in New England as well. Been awesome and fun in the snow!

Sorry for the little rant, just wanted to say hey, love the community you all have here. :) Will post some pictures of her
before i post, it's not letting me remove pictures so sorry for having literally four, says i don't have permission

Attachments

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,745 Posts
Welcome to the City!!! We are glad you joined us!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts