Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

How do you do? This is Ka Fai from Hong Kong, a new guy of tribute. I got my mine, 2001 Tribute 2.0 Manual Shift 4WD. It is a rare M/T Shift in Hong Kong and Japan. Most of tribute are 3.0 v6. My past one is Protege5.

For me, my T is a much interesting, but no enough in power. Only 130hp for a kind of mass weight truck. Just found a wonderfull place here, for knowing more tips, info, experience of T and E model.

Enjoy it: shot in HK Disney Carpark.

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,781 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Great looking Tribby you have. :welcome:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all

thank you your words. Lately, I installed the CFM 65 mm throttle for my zetec motor. Information said the use of fuel is same as original throttle. My experience is not, it was less 100km for a full tank. Any frIends here, installed this 65mm throttle, please share your comment.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I don't think I would do a larger throttle body. More fuel always equals less mileage. Just a fact of life. How much do you pay for gas where you buy it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jonas1022 said:
I don't think I would do a larger throttle body. More fuel always equals less mileage. Just a fact of life. How much do you pay for gas where you buy it?
Hi, all,,

sorry for very late reply and busy on work before. Now, I installed the 65mm throttle and use back the original air filter. Result, it is good for performance and fuel save........

and I have a brand new Japan Autoexe lower spring (a famous tuning shop for mazda) for sale, if someone interested, pm me.

a link for referrence: http://www.autoexe.co.jp/car/Tribute(EP)/tribute-01.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.