Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i figured i'd just post a hello here. i found this site while looking for mods for escapes. I just got out of a lease and decided to save some $ by buying a used car. Wasnt sure about an Escape because I came from having new 3 jeeps in a row after having had a new f150 Lariat. My brother has had his 2001 since new and really still likes it so I figured I'd check it out. Every one I found that was in the price range I was looking at had 100k to 125k+ miles on them. Then found a loaded Silver 03 Limited last week with 68000 on it which is nothing for a 7-8 year old vehicle. I really havent found any complaints about them either so it seems like they hold up a long time if you take care of them. I am hoping that I can resist modding it for awhile and just keep that to my mustang but probably wont be able to. This seems like a fun friendly site so I hope to enjoy it.
(yes i know threads are worthless without pics...ill get on that :D )

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Hi! :hi: I was a newbie a few weeks ago, but due to my addiction I'm moving up the ranks and such haha. Anywho you most def came to the right place! Lots of info and different mods going on. I laughed when I read your last part about knowing threads are worthless without pics. You do need to get on that haha. Anyways curious as to what your price range is and where all you have been looking for an escape??? Have a nice evening! :yahoo:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Sorry I was slightly confused. Thought you were still Escape shopping. You have one, which I realized by the post in the odometer reading thread. But still curious with your price range and where all you searched. Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Silversurfer!! cool nick! Welcome to E-C and Escapes!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,647 Posts
Hi there :hi: and welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all. my range was in the 10 grand area. this was listed at 11300 but the dealer paid off the last 1600 of my lease so in a sense i got it for 9700.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Looks nice! Good luck with it :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice Escape!!! looks great on silver..hope you have a lot of fun with it!! :thumb:
And.. .Welcome to the city! :)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello SilverSurfer.
Thanks for the link.
Nice looking escape, plus welcome to the city. :) :beer: :welcome:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the compliments and welcomes. I hope to have fun with it especially if I can get as close to this as possible...

·
Registered
439 Posts
^^ I have seen that before and that thing is cool :rockon: . I like the fender flares. The front bumper says it's a 01-04.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts