Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these kits will work with Day time Running Lights (all escapes)
(need antiflickering harness)

single beam 150$ canadian
antiflicker harness for Day time runng lights 50$
bi-xenon 200$ comes with harness. (high and low beam)

All kits bought with harness in canada comes with free shipping, without harness 10$ within canada.
US shipping is 15$

New Digital ballast * 2 year warranty, digital ballast comes with external slow ignite, extends bulb life, and ballast is much smaller because of the external igniter. Much easier to install for fog lights and cars with not a lot of room to work with, because of the small ballast, also the digital ballast will make both side have equal color and strength of light. The ballast has an IC chip inside of it that checks the status of the bulbs constantly. Worked on my 09 escape!!! Also fog light hid kits available.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump :taz:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also selling hid fog light kits as well. :rockon:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ordered a set and was very pleased with the productand fast shipping, only bad part is my h7 bright bulbs looks goofy when i have my brights turned on, but then again on the road at night i could not tell when i put my brights on only for the fact that the blue light came on in the dash lol,so anyone looking for hid and dont want problems with flickering etc.. these are the kits to go with hope this helps some peoples desicion wether or not to do the hid mod or not Dino :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any other orders? putting in a couple tonight get them in???? :beer:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated, ballasts come with lifetime warranty!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glare? no nothing about mariner.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
There's no such thing as no glare with a kit like this. There's reasonable glare, there's irritating glare, and there's get-you-a-ticket glare. In my experience, it depends on both the housing design and your specific reflector. Some have more defects than others, and while all of them were able to handle the stock light output, the ones with more defects may not handle an HID bulb.

From the pictures that andjayik has posted, it looks like the Escape housing will handle it. Haven't seen a Mariner with this kit yet.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fogs are the same as the hids, 200

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I would think that the fog lights would be more suspectible to blinding oncoming drivers than the headlights. For some Ford vehicles, I notice that they limit reflecting light to the top half, so that it points downward.

Anyhow, I have a question: do you only have 6K kits? I was looking to something more white and less blue.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nope

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have a 2009 ford escape xlt, i am looking for h.i.d. headlights and fog lights, but i dont really know what im looking for, maybe you could explain it to me so i can better understand what this all means. im also a very interested buyer, so please let me know. also prices are much appreciated, thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts