Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone do it yet? If not, I found a company that will and also do a group buy sale on it if interested. I am kinda worried about running HID's without projectors, don't want to blind anyone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a vid of a few things they have done. After this vid, the next is LED tail lights. They can put the "audi" LED eye lids and such in there as well. The work looks VERY good quality. I started talking to him and if we can get 5+ people with the same vehicle in, they will give discounts. They have a lifetime warranty on the retrofit as well. Seems like the way to go. If we can get some guys together I think we should do it. Maybe let some guys know on the other forums. I am pretty sure the more people the cheaper for us :beer:

http://hidillusionz.com/html/video_gallery.php

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I'm in for LED tail lights (but not the Audi LED angel eyes for the headlights... I think they would look too odd). What is your draft design for them? OEM look with LED circuits?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not sure on the LED tails. I will have to ask him how they would do them. I will find out and let you know.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I would assume it to be a 4x5 or so LED board with a resistor and then built to be somewhat durable. The 4157 is a dual-filament, dual-operation (brake and blinker) bulb...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He said he can make the board as big as you want it with any design. It is a custom board built in house. Whatever you want, he can do it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spoke to him more today, waiting on prices for group buy on the retrofit. If you are 100% interested shoot me an email so we can get a group together. I posted on another forum as well to see how many we can get to save us some money :D

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Check your inbox!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
he hasn't been online in a couple months... darn. i was kinda hoping something would work out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts