Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an escape on its origianal 3.0 v6 engine that is about to turn 300,000. It made us curious if anyone has an escape with the original engine with over 300k. Does anyone?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I would be interested to know if your tranny lasted that long too and what you have done to your escape for repairs. I only have about half that for mileage.

·
Premium Member
3,328 Posts
I know the Ford bought a couple of used 2008 Escape Hybrid taxis with over 300,000 miles on them, and took them apart. They found nothing wrong with them, and the battery packs still retained 80% of their usable capacity.

·
Registered
382 Posts
275k and drivetrain is all original (and working quite well!)

Engine has no issues, the CD4E is showing the typical issues (2-4 valves, torque converter) but doesn't seem to be going to blow out at any time soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
448 Posts
My 2009 has almost 60k miles and runs like a champ. If I get 300k km out of it I'll be more than happy

·
Registered
37 Posts
My 03 has 133,6XX on it. To the best of my knowledge it is still the original transmission and it is running fine. I did have to replace the fuel pump last summer and 2 coils last month, though.

·
Registered
386 Posts
300K miles? Thats awesome. My Escape just have 28K on her lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
The '05 Escape has 112k and is on its second transmission. It got plugs replaced and a tune-up last month.

The '05 Mariner has 103k and runs strong.

I expect to get at least 250k out of both. I would expect any decent vehicle built in the last 20 years to go that far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have an escape on its origianal 3.0 v6 engine that is about to turn 300,000. It made us curious if anyone has an escape with the original engine with over 300k. Does anyone?
I have a 01 Ford Escape xlt V6 with original motor and transmission and I just reached over 338,000 miles. Just done basic maintenance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts