Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work today, I got stuck in one big traffic jam caused by it being the 1st day of the "Great Yorkshire Show".
Whilst stuck in the traffic, I notice a burgundy coloured Mazda Tribute going in the opposite direction. :thumb:
The Tribute driver noticed my car, slowed right down, then the driver of the tribby proceeded to eyeball my car from front to back,( then had a rather too long I thought), look at me, gave the :thumb: sign, then sped off :shrug: :worry: :worry: :worry:
Ok, I know my local Mavericks / Tributes ( A gold ash, badly modified Maverick lives 2 streets up from me, and a black Tribby lives in the next town, but I didn't recognise this one, but, to make matters worse, he had "ESCAPE+ :censor: " on a sticker on his rear window !!!! :doh: :stop: :shrug:

Hmm, I wonder if he knows we exist ??? :shrug: ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Did you proceed to paint that car with a flamethrower?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
It wasn't me. ;-| I promise! :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Super soaker and Engine starting fluid....

...not really, because it would work for about 5 seconds, then someone would be doing this to you....the crispy critter :fire:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
interesting....

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
What's interesting? The Tribby with the sticker, or the flamethrower idea?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Lol, boringly enough the tribby with the sticker lol

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the flame thrower idea, could work wonders in traffic jams :thumb: :thumb: :angel:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here's a safer idea...

(not to be taken seriously, this is rather...illegal to say the least)
:bust:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts