Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the birth of Chris appears to have started :shock: :shock: :fan: :stop: , so I am going to be a little busy now, typical really, as I'm a little bit too drunk to drive, and it's 00:18 here.
so much for an early night in bed :rant: :rant: :rant: :doh:
I can only hope that its a false alarm, but..........

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
OMG !! Be careful. Thinking about you and praying for y'all. PLEASE keep us posted.

Camus, it may be what is known as " Braxton Hicks" contractions. Play it safe and have her checked out !!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
OK, the birth of Chris appears to have started :shock: :shock: :fan: :stop: , so I am going to be a little busy now, typical really, as I'm a little bit too drunk to drive, and it's 00:18 here.
Best of luck to you Camus on the possible new addition. It is soooooo hard to get a calendar into the womb so the child will know WHEN he is supposed to be born. :yes:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
:rockon: I hope everything comes out alright! Hmm, that didn't sound right...... But best wishes to you and your wife!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
OK, Camus. Your the man now! :tumble:

And she's the Mommy... :kneel:

Both of you good luck with your new one! :shock: :woohoo: :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
camusdarrach said:
What an excellent choice of name! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I agree, but only if JP is his middle name.

:bill:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Big Chris said:
camusdarrach said:
My oldest son's name. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Big Chris said:
:D
Keep us posted, camus!! Aunt Dasha will keep your family in her prayers! :D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, after a mad dash to hospital, it turns out that it was a false alarm, but even her consultant gynacologist thought that she was in labour, until tests proved that Chris just isn't quite ready to make a grand entrance just yet.
So the rest of today has been spent catching up on sleep, and fixing a dash light on the Maverick
:thread to follow on that, should be of use to British Maverick owners, as it will save at least £20.00 per bulb.

·
Registered
297 Posts
All the best for when it happens anyway!

my wife is due in dec/jan which incidentally was part of the reason for buying the mav :)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Well, after a mad dash to hospital, it turns out that it was a false alarm, but even her consultant gynacologist thought that she was in labour, until tests proved that Chris just isn't quite ready to make a grand entrance just yet.
Thank You for posting this. I was concerned, and I am sure others are as well. :)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Best of luck camusdarrach for you and the missus. ' Missus' is just a down under expression ,for the opposite gender in context of a relationship. :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, today she was admitted to hospital at 12:30pm, the birth has now started, unfortunately had to return home with little son, until her dad gets here to take over babysitting.
Looks like we are in for a long night :doh:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Well, today she was admitted to hospital at 12:30pm, the birth has now started, unfortunately had to return home with little son, until her dad gets here to take over babysitting.
You hang in there !! We are thinking about you !! :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm, Tuesday night, and the little :censor: still hasn't arrived, has somebody shot the stork??? :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Hmm, Tuesday night, and the little :censor: still hasn't arrived, has somebody shot the stork??? :lol:
Could it be that someone's ciggy flipping skill caught the :censor: stork on fire??? :fire:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Colleen said:
camusdarrach said:
You hang in there !! We are thinking about you !! :)
On a serious note, what she said!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Ditto on the we're thinking of you part!!! :beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts