Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kiki can you create some window sticker designs for the Cafe Store? I think that would be a great addition! I wouldn't mind putting something on my window...I would on my bumper though.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Do you mean like a decal? They don't have those yet, but you can put a bumper sticker on your rear window glass; that's where I have mine.

Cafe Press does have some smaller stickers and an oval sticker. I can do something like that if you'd like. Just let me know and consider it done!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like something small...maybe the oval sticker.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
OK. I've got a couple of things to get done, then I'll hop right on it and let you know when it's finished.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
OK. There is a small sticker available. Couldn't make the oval sticker work with our logo, but the smaller rectangle looks pretty good. Check it out and let me know how you like it: http://www.cafepress.com/escapecity

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinkin maybe something without the logo...just Escape-City.com

What do ya think? Simple yet to the point lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
How about like the got milk? logo but instead of milk have it say escape-city?

got escape-city?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I'm thinkin maybe something without the logo...just Escape-City.com

What do ya think? Simple yet to the point lol
I'm thinking you could have saved my an hour and a half it you had said that to begin with... :shock:

It's gonna be a while before I can get back to it. Tell me EXACTLY what you want to see.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just told you! lol

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I just told you! lol
Don't be a stinker! :shades:

I'm working on it right now. The 2 smaller stickers that Cafe Press offers are the oval and the 3x5" sticker. The oval won't work with just a line of text going through the middle of it, unless you have some specific ideas. The 3x5" sticker may have to be turned verticle, if that's OK for you.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I like the vertical layout idea. It forces people to look at it out of natural curiosity, and they usually don't forget it once they figure out what it says.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmm...interesting idea you got there Kiki...I kinda likey. I would want to take an exacto knife and cut out around the red to eliminate some of that black though....I think that could work!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
hmmm...interesting idea you got there Kiki...I kinda likey. I would want to take an exacto knife and cut out around the red to eliminate some of that black though....I think that could work!
I bet Kiki is having a heart attack just about now. :lightning:

·
Registered
446 Posts
got escape-city.com?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
We are constrained to use the products that Cafe Press supplies. This is a 3x5" sticker. You can Exacto it anyway you like when you get it, but I HAVE to use their products and templates.

Oh, and...your welcome! :shades:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Dasha said:
Scooter Scott said:
I bet Kiki is having a heart attack just about now. :lightning:
Oh, Dasha...what I cannot say right now...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANK YOU KIKI!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
You're welcome, Poopsie!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts