Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

How about some window stickers?

8K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  Dasha 
#1 ·
Kiki can you create some window sticker designs for the Cafe Store? I think that would be a great addition! I wouldn't mind putting something on my window...I would on my bumper though.

#2 ·
Do you mean like a decal? They don't have those yet, but you can put a bumper sticker on your rear window glass; that's where I have mine.

Cafe Press does have some smaller stickers and an oval sticker. I can do something like that if you'd like. Just let me know and consider it done!

#4 ·
OK. I've got a couple of things to get done, then I'll hop right on it and let you know when it's finished.

#6 ·
OK. There is a small sticker available. Couldn't make the oval sticker work with our logo, but the smaller rectangle looks pretty good. Check it out and let me know how you like it: http://www.cafepress.com/escapecity

#9 ·
Scooter Scott said:
I'm thinkin maybe something without the logo...just Escape-City.com

What do ya think? Simple yet to the point lol
I'm thinking you could have saved my an hour and a half it you had said that to begin with... :shock:

It's gonna be a while before I can get back to it. Tell me EXACTLY what you want to see.

#11 ·
Scooter Scott said:
I just told you! lol
Don't be a stinker! :shades:

I'm working on it right now. The 2 smaller stickers that Cafe Press offers are the oval and the 3x5" sticker. The oval won't work with just a line of text going through the middle of it, unless you have some specific ideas. The 3x5" sticker may have to be turned verticle, if that's OK for you.

What do you think?

#13 ·
#14 ·
hmmm...interesting idea you got there Kiki...I kinda likey. I would want to take an exacto knife and cut out around the red to eliminate some of that black though....I think that could work!

#15 ·
Scooter Scott said:
hmmm...interesting idea you got there Kiki...I kinda likey. I would want to take an exacto knife and cut out around the red to eliminate some of that black though....I think that could work!
I bet Kiki is having a heart attack just about now. :lightning:

#17 ·
Scooter Scott said:
We are constrained to use the products that Cafe Press supplies. This is a 3x5" sticker. You can Exacto it anyway you like when you get it, but I HAVE to use their products and templates.

Oh, and...your welcome! :shades:

#18 ·
Dasha said:
Scooter Scott said:
I bet Kiki is having a heart attack just about now. :lightning:
Oh, Dasha...what I cannot say right now...

#20 ·
You're welcome, Poopsie!

#26 ·
Scooter Scott said:
Yeah Kiki...that Red Oval one that is on the Hat/Shirts...can you make that a sticker?
Just for you, Poopsie... Now, do you want it on an oval sticker (they aren't the same shape exactly) or on the 3x5" rectangle sticker?

This would have been good information yesterday and would have saved me about 2.5 hours of fooling around with it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.