·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
I vote for painted on the garage door.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Painted tarp hung in front of garage door.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I had my front door painted with the album cover of a Bad Religion and my living room wall with a DRI cover. Professional air brushers are incredible. Let me clairify that was 1989 or somewhere around that time :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That's cool. I remember driving down the Autobahn and there were the tractor trailers with murals like that on the sides. I thought it was pretty neat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
megascape said:
I had my front door painted with the album cover of a Bad Religion and my living room wall with a DRI cover. Professional air brushers are incredible. Let me clairify that was 1989 or somewhere around that time :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
what abums? Id say All Ages is my favorite Bad religion album and i do likes me some DRI

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I'm a fan of meth labs, but I only have a carport.... :lol:

weebee said:
There's a company in Germany that has murals that you apply on your garage doors. They also have tanks, jet fighters, meth lab, NCIS lab. and others
http://www.style-your-garage.com/

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Nieghbor has one she painted on her garage doors of a patio scene. It looks like the driveway that tranitions into the patio. It's actually a copy of her patio behind the garage in reverse image.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
weebee said:
There's a company in Germany that has murals that you apply on your garage doors. They also have tanks, jet fighters, meth lab, NCIS lab. and others
http://www.style-your-garage.com/
Bingo! It's a mural that's attached with velcro between the door sections. I like the detail of the "tracks" on the sides and the "door bottom" at the top of the opening. The giveaway is at the bottom - it goes from a nice brick driveway to a dirty concrete floor and you can see the weatherstripping at the bottom of the mural.

-SPARKZZ

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yep, that German website has the photo of the truck. I should do this.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
10kpharo said:
Yep, that German website has the photo of the truck. I should do this.
This makes me wonder if you really have a 1976 MGB roadster and a 2003 VW New Beetle convertible??? :worry: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts