Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I had my mariner maybe a Month and a half and the dealer said the horn has failed...but recently i installed a side lamp bulb and thats when it stopped working..so maybe the dealer doesnt know anything and I just pulled out a wire he said hes going to see what he can do and if its covered but if not ill just take it and remove the grill myself and fix the horn..problem is that i unbolted the two bolts on top of the engine bay and that only unbolts the top of the grill how do i remove the whole grill?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Breensy said:
yeah the actual horn on my 05 is located right around the passenger side fog light (under the passenger headlight) you can see it by removing the grill. its most likely you just accidently pulled on a connector or something like that.
Breensy informed me in another post it was under the headlights on the passenger side in a 05 mariner and I thought maybe it would be easy to access it through the grill, I tried removing the inner fender wall on the passenger side but i couldnt access anything seems to be plastic coolant tanks there and only access to the fog lights and side bulbs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.