Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on winter tires and winter rims, so now the low presuure indicator is on because the snows don't have sensors. How do i turn off the warning light?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Place black tape over light. Remove at Spring.

Seriously, you can't disable (turn off) the light unless you fork over $100s for sensors in your winter wheels.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like the black tape option!! LOL

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in canada?

·
Registered
8 Posts
andjayik said:
in canada?
LOL Transport Canada usually copies USA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards into Technical Standards Documents which are "a faithful copy of the laws of a nation that exports vehicles to Canada". That way they don't have to go to Parliment to update their safety regulations when the USA changes something.

My experience with changing things in Canada is that the problems are much more severe than in the USA. but I could be wrong.

Just more proof Canada wants to be states 51 - 59 :lol: (sorry couldn't resist)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Macdaddy said:
andjayik said:
in canada?
LOL Transport Canada usually copies USA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards into Technical Standards Documents which are "a faithful copy of the laws of a nation that exports vehicles to Canada". That way they don't have to go to Parliment to update their safety regulations when the USA changes something.

My experience with changing things in Canada is that the problems are much more severe than in the USA. but I could be wrong.

Just more proof Canada wants to be states 51 - 59 :lol: (sorry couldn't resist)
Camerica or Amanada :bag:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.