Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this guys and gals?

How many US States have you driven in?

I am up to 30 states and the District of Columbia. The list of states I have driven in is as follows:

California
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Texas
Kansas
Missouri
Arkansas
Louisiana
Illinois
Michigan
Indiana
Kentucky
Tennessee
Mississippi
Alabama
Ohio
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Maryland
District of Columbia
Delaware
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut

This list doesn't include the one Canadian Province I have driven in which is Ontario.

Here is a visual representation of the states.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Dang, I can't beat that.

Driven allllll over the great big state of Texas
California
Colorado
Nevada

As a passenger:
New Jersey
Washington D.C. (I know it's not a state, but it's a biggie!)
Philadelphia
Maryland

That's it! :shrug:
Gotta hit New York and Florida for sure. :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Everything east of the Mississippi, plus:

Arkansas
Missouri
Kansas
Texas
Oklahoma
Colorado
Louisiana
Nevada
Wisconson
New Mexico
Aridzona
Kalifornia

I'll get to the rest in the next few years. I have always wanted to visit the Northwest, plus Western Canada and Alaska!
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
latan said:
:hyst: :hyst: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Good one latan!!
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jonas1022 said:
Everything east of the Mississippi, plus:

Arkansas
Missouri
Kansas
Texas
Oklahoma
Colorado
Louisiana
Nevada
Wisconson
New Mexico
Aridzona
Kalifornia

I'll get to the rest in the next few years. I have always wanted to visit the Northwest, plus Western Canada and Alaska!
Jonas
By my count, you have me beat. I have you with a total of 37 states and the District of Columbia!!! :kneel: :kneel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
new york
ohio
michigan
florida

ontario
quebec

btw im from canada LoL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
cbramsey said:
jonas1022 said:
Everything east of the Mississippi, plus:

Arkansas
Missouri
Kansas
Texas
Oklahoma
Colorado
Louisiana
Nevada
Wisconson
New Mexico
Aridzona
Kalifornia

I'll get to the rest in the next few years. I have always wanted to visit the Northwest, plus Western Canada and Alaska!
Jonas
By my count, you have me beat. I have you with a total of 37 states and the District of Columbia!!! :kneel: :kneel:
LOL! I probably have you beat on years lived as well! :doh: :blush: :)
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jonas1022 said:
LOL! I probably have you beat on years lived as well! :doh: :blush: :)
Maybe.... Maybe.... I am only 48. :shock: :whistle:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
And Guam :tease:
:rockon:
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Surfscape said:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
And Guam :tease:
:rockon:
Surfy,

By my count, I have you at 47 including District of Columbia and Guam!!!

:kneel: :kneel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
California
Arizona
New Mexico
TEXAS
oregon
nevada
washington.

Not bad for a 17 year old eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Mmmm.....Depends on what you class as driving.

I drove about 10 metres, pulling a boat out of the water in a pick-up in Hawaii, but that's it.

So 1......Unless you class driving to be on the highway, in which case 0.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,370 Posts
Alabama
Arizona
California
Colorado (lived there)
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts (lived there)
Michigan (lived there)
Mississippi (lived there)
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire (lived there)
New Jersey
New Mexico (lived there)
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wyoming

Also:
Canada
Mexico
United Kingdom (lived there)
Ireland (Republic)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
38:

Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
cbramsey said:
jonas1022 said:
LOL! I probably have you beat on years lived as well! :doh: :blush: :)
Maybe.... Maybe.... I am only 48. :shock: :whistle:
57 years... :yes: And I am doing my best with adding to both the states and the years.... :)

I am sure you are as well.... :)P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,629 Posts
Feeling a bit slack at the moment. Could not be bothered searching on the net. How many states are there in america and canada? :) :popcorn:
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stone,

There are presently 50 states in the US.

There are 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada.

Hope that helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Michigan
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
North Carolina
Ohio
South Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Only 10 for me, guess I need to get out more. For driving over 20,000 miles a year, I don't seem to get very far :shrug:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top