Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Estelle.
Yes thanks for the link.
The explanatory video, showed a shirt being folded. :thumb:

Also i comprehend, that philly is philadelphia. :)
You look quite stunning, in that black and white photo Estelle.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I need a video of how to fold the fitted sheet, I can't remember how the Filipino lady showed me :lol:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Great..now I gotta try it...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
YUP.....COOL :bill:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stone said:
Hello Estelle.
Yes thanks for the link.
The explanatory video, showed a shirt being folded. :thumb:

Also i comprehend, that philly is philadelphia. :)
You look quite stunning, in that black and white photo Estelle.
Yes, I was born in SW Philadelphia, aka Philly, and that photo was taken where I
worked, The Philadelphia Gas Works. It was a giant refinery type operation in South Philly, where they 'cracked' petroleum to create gas. Then LP arrived and finally Natural gas was piped in. Before cracking petrol, they made gas from Coke
Coal at the same facility. There were only three of us women working there, in the office, and over 350 men out in the plant.
Black & White Photo Circa 1956 (but I'm still stunning, ha ha, more like stunted).

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm still screwing up somewhere with this. I can't get the hang of it. :roll:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
yeah but I'm going to get that fold down if it doesn't drive me nuts first. :wall:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Ajax said:
I need a video of how to fold the fitted sheet, I can't remember how the Filipino lady showed me :lol:
Just did my laundry, THIS is what she taught me:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
To many numbers for me. They go from the dryer to the bed. But that shirt is still bothering me. :cuss:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'm with Sarge, I take them from the dryer to the bed. TaDa! :yes:

The shirt thing is easily averted. It's a special device called a hanger :p . Out of the dryer, onto the hanger. Place hanger, with shirt, into the closet on the rail. Leave there till needed for wear. No numbers, no set up, no flip fold, just a nice clean shirt on a hanger. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts