Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered front and rear sets the other day. will post b4 and after pics and review of instillation and effectivness as soon as they come in. paid $79.90

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I'd like to see how they compare to the OEM molded flaps. They are about the same price!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they came in saturday...still in box, hope to work on it this week

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have been so busy workn on the ranger and i need to buy a floor jack to make this project easier..hope to work on these this saturday...will take n post pics

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got em on...very easy and almost idiot proof except i did get on that looked a little crooked..redrilled an got it straight, havin someone ther to eyeball it when drilling is a good idea. i had to remove the rear wheels but on the front i just turned them to the left and right and had plenty of room to work. i am happy with them so far they seem to be made of a durable plastic. waitin for rain now to trully test them out. will get a few more pics tomorow from a distance.

the tools u need... well plus a jack for the back

rear b4

rear after

front b4

front after

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
US MARINER 1 said:
looks great! Was it easy to install?
simple, hold flap in place, drill 3 holes, screw in 3 screws, done...well u have to remove the rear tires but not the fronts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Saw mud flaps similar to mr hammond's but they were a bit lower to the ground. Not sure if the driver drilled them on lower or they were just longer. But they had the Ford logo on them. Not sure if I liked the length of them. He also had a clear bug shield, which looks funny driving at night.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think the ford logo ones r from ford factory accessory, im thinkin bout putting ford blu ovals on mine, gotta find the right size sticker

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they look very similar, not sure which i like better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.