Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings HybridArchitect. I will surmise you are circulating out there somewhere. Are you still considering purchasing the new model hybrid escape ?. :)

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Ahh yes...my beloved tranny! I wondered where he *cough* I mean she went! :woohoo:

·
Registered
277 Posts
stone said:
Greetings HybridArchitect. I will surmise you are circulating out there somewhere. Are you still considering purchasing the new model hybrid escape ?. :)
Whoa... I'm back after fighting the log-in gremlins.

I am certainly interested in what I consider to be the first significant upgrade to the original (2005) Escape Hybrid and would still love to take one for a test drive to compare to my now 4-year old (80,000+ kilometre) vehicle.

The desire to upgrade to a 2009 would probably be strong, but I don't have to worry about fighting that battle since my Ford dealer isn't expecting another batch of new hybrids until February (?); they had a few arrive already but they were all pre-orders and gone as soon as the rubber touched pavement.

I must reconfirm that we are still very pleased with our 2005 Hybrid. It continues to operate without any problems, and the switch to/from all-electric mode is still smooth and effective. I've not seen any figures from Ford about repair frequency or problem statistics with the Escape Hybrid model, but I suspect they have performed well for most buyers.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I didn't know you still existed :bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The old cookie problem strikes again.

:cuss:

Welcome back, HA! Our original BC hockey nut has returned!

·
Registered
277 Posts
jpark said:
Our original BC hockey nut has returned!
Now if I could only say the same for the mighty Canucks and Captain Luongo.

I'll be at the game against Boston this upcoming Tuesday... the first time I will see the Bruins play live!

:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts