Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it off of ebay, $249 shipped. I just wanted to let you all know for some reason....I will post pictures once I get it in..and on the car..truck WHATEVER! BTW...I am incredibly bored at work right now.... :bang:

....I am going to go wash my car once I get off work.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scooter Scott said:
Got any pics of what you just bought? Link to ebay item?
What it looks like on someone else's Escape. I will paint the bolts black though because I dont like the way they look on his.

Here is the eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... =p3907.m29

I want to get the KC Hilites 6" Daylighters on it. Two 130watt Long range ones will go on it.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hi! 02escape. I like the brush guard. Plus it gives you that bit of extra protection. It's better the nudge bar takes the damage, instead of your grill and lights being mangled.

I recently had someone reverse into me at a supermarket park. If it wasn't for my bull bar, possibly the grill and headlights would have been in a mess. The nudge bar was pushed out of alignment. Went to the panel shop and he had a special gadget to re-align the bar to original position. Good investment these brush guards. It's better than having the front end messed up.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
you got that right, brushguard and possibly the rear bumper guard would have been nice. since in the first week i owned my escape it received a scuff in each bumper from two separate parking lots. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its really cool. One thing that is weird though, it makes it seem like your car is longer than it really is. When I first put it on last night and took it out for a drive it seemed like the car was a little longer because of it. I dont know ...what ever I like it! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.